I have been working with some friends on something behind the scenes for a few months, and I’m so excited to be able to share it with you today!
I have loved hosting Think Pink Sunday the last few years but I am excited to change things up this year! I have joined up with Crystal, from A Pumpkin & A Princess, Tauni, from Snap and Mandy, from Sugar Bee Crafts to host a combined link party!! Our new party, Show and Tell, will go live Monday nights at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
I am really excited about this partnership, not only because I am so honored to work with such great bloggers (seriously, these ladies are not only talented, but they are sooo sweet too), but also because it will allow YOUR projects to be seen by even more people. Once you link up to the party on one site, your link will be showcased on all four sites participating! How cool is that?!
We are all going to continue to share Show + Tell highlights, both as a part of the link party and in separate social media posts and round ups that we share on our own. I will be sharing my Crush of the Week posts on Saturday from now on!
Show + Tell Highlights
Since we’re just kicking things off, I thought it would be fun to feature a few items from the hosts that will be joining us this week. I am also sharing everyone’s social media information, so that you can follow along and watch for features!
I am so in love with snacks that mix a little salty and sweet! Crystal has created this fun Valentine’s Day popcorn recipe that you’ve got to check out…
I love this fun donut hole Valentine treat display Mandy created…
If you’re looking for a cute way to give sweets for Valentine’s Day you have to check out these fun candy Valentine printable treats Tauni has!
In case you missed it, this cute Mug Cozy would be a perfect Valentine’s Day gift too!
Show + Tell Linky
Here are the guidelines:
- Show + Tell is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST | 7 p.m. CST | 6 p.m. MT | 5 p.m. PST.
- Link any sort of craft or DIY projects or recipes, but make sure you link to the specific post rather than a home or category page.
- Please do not link projects that have been shared previously. Please don’t link up your own linky party.
- Follow the hosts on social media where they will share favorite projects.
- Everyone loves visits and comments. Please take a moment and comment on two posts above yours and two posts below.