Can you believe we are almost at the end of February? My goodness.
Before we know it we’ll be making beach cover ups and burying our toes in the sand. I’m ok with that though. :)
As always – there is a TON of inspiration out there in blogland - and I want to show you just a teeny portion of it!
It’s time for the Crush of the Week!
First up is this super adorable ruffle pouch by Just Sew Sassy.
I have a weakness for anything handbag-y – and this is no exception!! They have a great, easy tutorial too! Love it.
I was absolutely blown away by this car mat over at Cook Clean Craft!
This amazing mat folds up into a little house with a handle. Can you believe all the details she put into this? So sweet!
Check out this darling table runner from A Girl and a Glue Gun -
It’s perfect for St. Patrick’s Day and I love that ruffle fabric. You have to go over and check out her glitter applying technique for the cute shamrock on the table too! ;)
How awesome are these textured letters over at Little Things Bring Smiles?
I think the combination of the wood and moss that she used turned out fantastic.
I think I’m going to have to cover something with moss this weekend.
Someday I am going to have a sewing room. That doesn’t double as a dining room. ha.
When I do – I’m going to put up some fun artwork like this that Living with Punks created.
Isn’t it eyecatching?? She did another one with zippers that is just as cute – you can check it out here.
Are you inspired?? I sure am. ;)
If you were featured and would like a button – they’re over on the sidebar.
So I have a few quick questions for you this bright sunny Friday. (Is it sunny? I hope so.)
I don’t want to start a linky party debate – but I have some questions.
I’ve been considering starting a party. Considering being the operative word there.
Here are my thoughts and then I’d love to hear what you think.
1. I love linking at parties. It is a FANTASTIC way to get your blog out there and be “found”.
With all the blogs – and it seems like there are thousands – I think this is the best way to help other people find your creations and ideas. Having a party would be a fun way to see all your ideas and help you get your creations out there.
2. I love looking through links and highlighting fabulous projects – like I do every Friday. Having a link party would be a natural extension of that I think.
3. I’m a little worried they’re a lot of work. I see people inviting others to link up at their parties – and I’m not sure if I want to do that.
4. I’m also a little worried if I don’t invite people no one will link up and then I will be sad. ;(
So obviously I’m torn and wishy-washy. ha.
Now for your thoughts:
1. Do you think the world needs another party or are there enough?
2. Would you link up here or are you already committted to all your parties?
3. If I were to do it – is there a day you would like?
I’d really like to hear what you think - since I don’t know what I’m doing yet it won’t bother me at all if you say, “Bad Idea” ;)